Sunday, February 3, 2013

How I Get My Energy

Ever notice how some people tweet nonsense like: I woke up & I am having a cup of "Joe". Sorry, even if you are a celebrity, BORING!!

Or how some people might Blog like it is their diary. Even if you are someone special, I really don't care if you play tennis every day. But if you are in your 60's or 70's or 80's and play tennis, how do you have the energy? That would be interesting. Everyone knows that exercising can give you more energy. Others might say, "Drink coffee or have an 'energy drink'." What about the caffeine & sugar and other ingredients? Some people, particularly the older ones, might get their heart racing. That isn't good.

My tweet would say: I am awake and I can get up & go! This is me every day & this is how I do it:

It all starts with a good night's sleep. If you sleep well, then you feel energized in the morning.

Nite Lite® is an incredible multi-purpose product. The ingredients in it are formulated to allow your body to get to the metabolic rate(REM) it needs to be at during the night to repair, restore, & rejuvenate. Our bodies were meant to sleep at night. Most of us don't allow ourselves enough time to sleep. Lack of sleep is one of the quickest ways to age your body & set yourself up for diseases & illnesses. Sleep deprivation is the#1 medical problem in the U.S. today. More accidents occur to sleep deprived people. Nite Lite® is excellent for people who suffer mild to severe sleep disorders, as well as, people who suffer any type of muscle aches or pains. Sleep like a baby with Nite Lite!

In the morning, I drink "Tang with a Bang" with a little extra...

Part one of "Tang with a BANG", OMNI 4® is America's Best Liquid Vitamin!

Vitamins are beneficial to our bodies to keep us healthy and provide us with healthy teeth and gums, healthy skin, hair, nails and more.  This orange, papaya-flavored drink is a good foundation for all ages, 0 to 100 & older! Puts balance in your body by helping to get rid of toxins that build up in your system.
Omni4 is America's best liquid vitamin!

Part two of "Tang with a Bang" is Omnitrition's Charge®.

It gives me Energy to Face the Day!   Who needs more energy?...almost anyone!
Full of B vitamins, Omnitrition's Charge® is very helpful with: stress, fatigue, anxiety, energy, focus, & concentration. 

The caffeine in Omnitrition's Charge® is water based & equivalent to only 1/5 cup of coffee. I like to call it the "Nutritional Alternative to Coffee"!

Also, available in capsule. If doing the Omni Weight Loss Drops® diet program, be sure to get Charge® in capsule form.
Omnitrition's Charge gives me energy to face the day!

That little extra...Omnitrition's Thermo Herbal Tea® is my "Health Tonic".

Trish Holland, Winter Springs, FL- I lost 43 pounds, decreased my appetite & have more energy to keep up with my 3 children while working full time.

Gayle Sibat, Winter Springs, FL- I lost 90 pounds, going from size 22 to 4 & I no longer need medication for asthma or allergies. It is a nice pick me up in the late afternoon, too.

Also, comes sweetened with NATURAL STEVIA:  New Thermo Herbal Tea® Packets (60 count).
Omnitrition's Thermo Herbal Tea® is my "Health Tonic".



No comments:

Post a Comment