Sunday, September 4, 2011

Prescription Medication & Side Effects!

Medication or Nutritional Supplements?  Which would you rather take?
How many people do you know take pills their doctor prescribes without a care or concern? Trusting in their doctor so much that they don't worry about the side effects? I can tell you I used to take prednisone for my allergies & asthma, which made me hungry & angry, & I had trouble sleeping. My weight blew up & I had no energy. Now, I no longer take any medication for these health issues & I lost 90#! Thanks to Omnitrition®! Their Omni4® liquid vitamins & Thermo Herbal Tea® took care of my asthma & allergies with no side effects. They have all kinds of weight loss products including their newest, Omni HCG Drops®, which works fast & easy. My friend, Trish Holland, was taking medication for rheumatoid arthritis that nearly shut down her liver! Omnitrition® was her ticket to better health, without the side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment